Sunday, January 25, 2009

Need More Time

Why is it that it always seems like there's never enough time in the day to get things done. I know I'm not the only one who feels like that. Almost ALL my friends say the same thing. Between the dog, the kids, the husband, work, and dance I have been letting most of my hobbies fall by the wayside. Haven't read as much. Down to about 2-3 books a week. Scrapbooking has been the least of any priorities. And I look at the mounting piles of photos and just sigh. So I think my New Year's Resolution is to make scrapbooking my family's memories a priority and do it at least twice a month. Hopefully, now that I decided on a set time and date for a once a month crop it'll help move things along.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great plan! I am going to focus more on my scrapbooking too. Though once I get done with Ken's baby/kid pics, I'm going to start with the most recent. If I keep trying to go with the oldest I'll NEVER get caught up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the lack of time. I think I am more than 2 years behind now. Overwhelming actually. Maybe that's why I haven't scrap booked in so long. Maybe if I check your blog it will motivate me and I can crop sometime at your house.
    Great to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently I am signed into google under my husbands account.....it's Maura LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cecily, I was in the St. Louis Scrapbooking group but never attended until you quit. Right now I'm catching up on my old emails, and have finally checked out your blog! (I'm behind on my scrapbooks, too!) Now that it's May, are you still having crops on the 1st friday of the month?

    ReplyDelete